November Sketchbook, Day 7 - Not Now, I Have a Headache


I've been plagued by a terrible, nagging headache, and this is how my mind chose to represent that feeling. This fellow may be pint-sized, but he feels like he weighs a metric ton, and he won't stop poking his pointy toe claws into the soft spots of my poor skull.


This is one of my first serious uses of PITT Artist Pens, and my opinion is that they're just okay. The color blends well in smaller areas, but a heavier toothed paper will start to break down if you put the color on too thickly, and the color doesn't look as nice when blended over large areas. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong? I wonder if these markers offer a blender pen...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sketchbook: Scrooge's Counting House

Every Day is Halloween: Drowned Zombie

Revenge of the Sketchbook: September, Issue #01