Halloween Themed Costumes and Cosplay: Scare Bear


This is probably the best idea for a costume I've had in a long time. It all started when I saw this mask hanging in the store back in early October. I remember staring at it and thinking to myself, "I...MUST...HAVE...DIS..." So I bought it and brought it home. At the time, I had intended to wear it myself, but then - well, it just wasn't scary on me.

Enter my tiny assistant and one hand-crafted, custom-made fur suit. (I finally fixed the sewing machine!) The result - a rather disturbing Scare Bear, complete with tummy tattoo and cutie mark. You better believe that the adults handing out candy will remember this little horror amid a sea of bad Joker costumes and surplus Batmans. The originality alone is worth an extra fun size snickers or two. The fact that I put this costume on a child? Pure evil genius...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sketchbook: Scrooge's Counting House

Every Day is Halloween: Drowned Zombie

Revenge of the Sketchbook: September, Issue #01